The Skyview Library is here to help with your research needs. Check out the options below to get started!
eBooks are electronic versions of printed reference books that can be viewed online.
Because they’re online, they can be accessed from home, multiple students can view them at at the same time, and they’re fully searchable.
- CDs, Super Glue, and Salsa: How Everyday Products are Made
- Jr. Worldmark Encyclopedia of Nations
- Jr. Worldmark Encyclopedia of the States
- UXL Encyclopedia of Native American Tribes
- World War I Reference Library
- World War II Reference Library
Need to do research on a certain subject? Instead of getting lost in Google, check out these subject guides for great websites on many popular topics.